Skype
ozmafioso

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Beautiful. You really went next level with this! I'm pumped to see the finished product. You two are very, very talented and I love the direction thing is going, and that was only a little over 2 minutes in. Again, great work here - 5/5

Pok├ęShots: The Eevee Pok├ęShots: The Eevee

Yessir. An homage to "The Thing". I dig it.

Animation was smooth and crisp, great expressions & of course the transformation was the best. Really great work here. 5 out of 5.

Pokemon go(es) dangerous Pokemon go(es) dangerous

It was short, but definitely fun to watch :)

Great work bro.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Thanks. Glad you like it. ;)

Prehistoric Shark Prehistoric Shark

Wow! Epic game. So intense... 5/5

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

Nice Animations :) A way to watch all the toons ASAP is to change the date on your PC ahead and then reload the flash.

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Very Super PSTW Action RPG-ish

This was funny, but it was clearly inspired by Super PSTW Action RPG. I thought so in the beginning, but when the dying speech scene came on, I knew for sure it was inspired by it. With that said, this was pretty funny and enjoyable. 8/10

Damn Right! Damn Right!

I agree with Futil1ty

This definitely deserves 1st place, the one that holds it now just sounds like something we've heard 2 billion times over, lol. This was very enjoyable. Great work!

broove responds:

I'm not worried about those places and stuff.. This so called "All time top" doesn't represent anything. There are many songs which are awesome but don't get any attention.

Thanks for the review ;)

LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah

Not lil john...or usher...

You disgraced the zelda theme with that lil john bullshit, and it didn't mix good at all, i was actually interested when i saw the title, but when i realized how shitty they tied together it suddenly made more sense...They dont belong together! Good work on your other stuff though...

HouseMasta responds:

SWEET I GOT A 10 FOR ORIGINALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it, i can write whatever i want in this box for this song cuz i dont care

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!

Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron

First off, I'm a big fan of your work and it's always a treat to receive an email about your work. This one is great in many ways, especially the soft shading as already mentioned. However, I noticed just above the bikini line, there is this weird scribble of skin tone. It's touching the left side of the bikini line. Other than that, exceptional work as usual, I just wanted to point out something you may have missed. Keep up the great work!!!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Wow thank you so much OzMafioso for your wonderful words, it is very motivating to read your comment. Ohh if that was a mistake I must correct, thank you always.
A big hug :D

Tifa Lockhart Tifa Lockhart

I love the artistic talent you displayed here, I love Tifa & I love Final Fantasy VII. Great work here bro.

Alcarius Alcarius